You're not perfect and you’ll never be, but you can forgive and accept yourself. Unalome yoga mat together with yoga & meditation classes (Learn more) are here to help you to embrace your imperfections.
The unalome represents the journey to enlightenment. It’s spiral symbolizes the twists and turns that we need to go through to learn and the straight lines the moment one reaches peace and harmony. It shows beautifully how our paths are not always straight and that the journey can be difficult, but that we need to keep moving and learning as we go.
Enlightened Koala Mats are not the regular pretty mats. They are designed to those who seek to better understand themselves. It doesn’t matter your age, weight or flexibility, just your commitment to yourself.
The mat's top layer is a luxury printed microfiber with anti-slipping coat that will provide that extra grip. The bottom layer is 100% natural rubber.
- Eco-friendly: Water-based ink, Biodegradable, Nontoxic & Free of phthalates, PVC, and silicone.
- Top layer: microfiber treated with anti-slipping coat
- Bottom layer: 100% Natural Rubber
- Dimension: 1.83cm (72'') long & 61cm (24'') wide
- Thickness: 4mm (0.16'')
- Weight: just over 2.5Kg
- Shipping: free shipping within Australia
Because we care: all our mats come with carrying strap & a journal
The mats don't require much care, but if you would like to extend it's lifetime follow the instructions below.
- Hang to dry if necessary
- Keep dry after each use
- Store mat in a cool ventilated space
- Avoid direct sunlight