It’s Christmas and whats better than an easy, delicious and healthy dessert?
I really want to share this recipe with you guys, because it can be make it with the ingredients you have at home and it won’t require lots of preps and time at the kitchen.
DRIED FRUIT & BANANA CAKE:
- 4 super ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (or any other butter like tahini, almond, etc)
- 2 tbsp cinnamon or cacao powder
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts (you don't need to toast them but it makes a HUGE difference in flavour, so I highly recommend it!)
- 1/2 cup chopped fried fruit (I used raisins and apricots)
- Seasoning to taste (I added nutmeg, ginger, turmeric, pinch of salt & black pepper)
1. Preheat the oven to 175C
2. Blend bananas, peanut butter and seasonings
3. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl
4. Add blended mixture and mix well
5. Bake for 15-25 min at 175C. Keep an eye so it won't bake too much cause it will be dry. It honestly depends on your oven and banana size. Mine were HUGE so I baked it for 20m. You can serve with ice cream or yogurt and berries. Don’t forget to share and tag us if you make it!
Gabi is a food consultant that helps you organise a health and simple food routine, so you can have more time to enjoy you free time with family and friends and still nourishing your body. For more easy and delicious recipes follow With Gabi.